A so-called office. And generator of the life in this 23rd floor APT. In which this blog is written. To share the world some must-be-tried meal. Together two other kitchens also contribute. Their food from two other different parts of the world.

11/05/2005

Cooking Shierly

Shierly is cooking everyday?!?! HO HO HO Check this blog out, dear friends.....


Here I will write down my recipe, fresh from my kitchen. Well, not originally mine, of course!! I am beginner in this cooking field area. Taken from many sources, either translated from Japanese cooking books, my mom's recipes, or from what I can remember from learning few cooking in Indonesia.


Hmmm....actually this blog is also my cooking book. More practical and accessible from everywhere than writing them down on a notebook or word processor.



No comments: